Sunday, January 2, 2011

Running for the Seabus: Training log

One run I like to do as an easy training run in Vancouver I call Running for the Seabus. I live in North Vancouver, and I Start these runs off with an easy jog to the Lonsdale Quay Seabus and take an easy 15 minute Cruse to Waterfront Station. from there I  run along the seawall into Stanley Park. Then I turn around and run back to the seabus. The idea for me is to get back before my transit pass expires (90 minutes from time of purchase)

Seabus goes every 30 minutes evenings and Sundays, every 15 minutes the rest of the time. 

Today 57 minutes for 10k. Which took me almost to Lumberman's Arch in Stanley Park, then back to Waterfront Station with 2 minutes to spare. Really dark out tonight but easy pace with a headlamp and this is a good place to run at night for me. I Ran with a new pair of Brooks Green Silence shoes to test them out. 

Great night for a run, clear, crisp, and nobody around and felt awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment